In early 2015, AllTrips set out to bring two awesome families to the Yellowstone and Jackson Hole area. We wanted to share some of the highlights with you all and share a “Thank You” to some amazing partners that helped make these trips happen.
The Barber Family
Tim Barber was nominated by friends for his service to his country and his family through our AllTrips Gives a Trip giveaway contest honoring past and present service members. Tim, his wife Robin, and daughters Adia and Teagan, spent the 4th of July in Jackson before a year long deployment. We were honored to be able to offer this trip to such a great family and want to thank Tim for his continued service for our country.
“We had a wonderful time during our visit to Jackson Hole. From the time we stepped off the plane till we got back on it again felt so unreal. Jackson Hole is so beautiful that it felt like it was too good to be true. I still can’t believe we were even there. The people and the tour guides at all of the activaties were amazing and very knowledgeable. Having tour guides that knew the area and what to see and not see really made our trip. We had a blast doing it all. The only down side is we couldn’t stay longer.
I just want to thank you and your team at AllTrips for making this trip so memorable for us. Without the contest I’m not even sure I can say we would have ever been able to go to Wyoming. This was a trip of a lifetime. ”
-Robin Barber and The Barber Family
We need to say a big THANK YOU to our amazing partners for making this trip possible. You all really made this trip special!
- Horseback rides from Mill Iron Ranch
- An amazing full day guided trip into Yellowstone with Jackson Hole EcoTour Adventures
- The special 4th of July Rodeo Jackson Hole Rodeo
- A morning scenic float trip with Barker-Ewing Grand Teton National Park Float Trips
- And dining and lodging fromSnow King Resort
Wil From Virginia
Our second trip was spent sharing the area with Wil, a 9 year old Make-a-Wish kiddo traveling from Virginia with his mom, dad and little sister. Wil was diagnosed with Ewings Sarcoma about 2 years ago. He was excited to see and explore the Tetons in person and fishing the Snake River. We made all of that happen and more!
We were so lucky to work with the following partners to make this a special trip for Wil and his family.
- Guided wildlife tours with Jackson Hole EcoTour Adventures
- A scenic float trip with Barker-Ewing Grand Teton National Park Float Trips
- Adventures with the The Jackson Hole Rodeo Jackson Hole Rodeo
- Jenny Lake ferry ride to hike to Hidden Falls and Inspiration Point with Jenny Lake Boating
- Lodging from Rustic Inn Resort
- An afternoon fly fishing lesson with the amazing Jackson Hole Fly Fishing School followed by a guided fishing trip with one of the best guides around Fish the Fly
We will be announcing our 2016 Trip Contest later this fall in connection with the 100th Anniversary of the National Park Service next year to celebrate all of our destinations across the west.
If you want to help be a part of making 2016 special, please contact Carli at email@example.com